Selling a Home
Wondering your home's value/thinking of selling? We make the process easy! Drop us a note in the contact form at the bottom. Our market analysis/appraisal is free.
Here's what will happen when you choose to list your home with the Parsons
1. Pre-market Preparation
- Conduct pricing opinion
- Prep house to go to market (staging, repairs, etc.)
- Create marketing plan
- Sign listing agreement
2. Craft the Narrative
- Develop story/identify target buyer
- Detail home amenities and features
- Finalize marketing plan and outreach strategy
3. Multimedia Storytelling
- Videography/if applicable
- Creation of custom property website
4. Collateral and PR Outreach
- Create print and digital marketing materials
- Public relations outreach begins
5. Broker Outreach
- Internal Parsons buyer matching
- Outreach to all local brokers
- Email marketing to local brokers
- Print ads in broker publications
6. Listing Goes Live
- Listed in the Central Ohio Multiple Listing Service
- Live on our website and other national broker websites
- Syndicated to major real estate portals and mobile apps
7. Listing Presented to the Marketplace
- Social media exposure on major channels
- Print and digital marketing to consumers
- Print and digital advertising campaign launch
- Broker and public open houses
Contact us in the form below to get started!
Don't worry we have you covered.
As a seller, the Parsons are your:
- Analyst. We give you a strong start by determining the best pricing strategy. You'll receive a comprehensive market evaluation of your property using up-to-the-minute local market info and appropriate comparable sales data, so you can make a decision with confidence.
- Consultant. We help make your property shine. Your agent will work with you to prepare your property for the market by making repairs, obtaining reports and staging.
- Bullhorn. The Parsons Team get the word out by designing a marketing strategy specific to your property utilizing the most appropriate advertising and promotional tools.
- Advisor. We work with you to prepare all disclosures and documentation necessary to safeguard your legal interests.
- Networker. As your agent, we work the real estate community to ensure your property has maximum exposure to the most qualified buyers.
- Negotiator. We work with the Buyer’s agent in negotiation to maximize your sales price and optimize your terms. We'll be tough on your behalf and enjoy every minute.
- Coordinator. The Parsons Team will arrange all inspections, appraisals, title and closing. We leave nothing to chance.
- Lifeline. We are available throughout the entire transaction to answer any and all questions that may arise. We are here to take care of you.