We strive to be your advocate. We help buyers get great deals and win multiple offer negotiations because we know the right thing to say to the seller, at the right time, in the right way. We have the tips and we know the tricks and that only comes with experience.
We talk clients out of buying more homes than we recommend. I assure you this is not the industry norm.
We furiously negotiate for you to achieve the best price and terms. We have a great track record helping buyers transition from their current home to their new one, seamlessly, avoiding double payments. Don't worry, its not as scary as it sounds, we can walk you through it.
We study the markets and can help you determine what is, and what isn't, a good deal. The market is constantly changing and is more than the headlines or a graph on Zillow, let us share our perspective.
We have relationships of trust with the 20% of the other agents who do 80% of the business. They like to work with us because we follow through on our commitments. Our clients benefit from our reputation as professionals.
We Are- A small family owned brokerage. We don't have corporate shareholders. We don't throw darts at a board to see what sticks. We don't believe you are a statistic or just another sale. Treat you as we would like to be treated.
We Do Not- Lock you into long term contract contracts, charge you ridiculous buyer/admin fees (our services are free to you), try to push our branded home warranty, or tell you to use our company lender or our affiliated title company.
We vet the hundreds of lenders, home inspectors, attorneys, contractors, etc...so you don't have to. You benefit from our connections.
Our goal is not only to help you secure the home you love at the best price with the best terms, we advise you of the pros/cons of each home and how it may effect your re-sale potential 5-10 years from now.
We are not in this with you for the transaction. We are in this with you for life. We are here to hold your hand before, during, and after the purchase. Our buyers trust us and we advocate for them as if they were friends and family.
Contact us to discuss your hopes dreams, wants, and needs. I think you will appreciate our approach.
If you are ready to start your buying or selling process
give us a call. We're happy to answer all your questions.